I know most of the things I need to do.
I don’t do them most of the time.
ADD and stress have been playing a role in this for the past several years.
As I get more stressed the more my ADD presents. This causes me to feel more stress. Nothing like a nice self-perpetuating cycle of woe to make things difficult.
So I need to just do it. Granted I’ve been saying that for quite a while now.
I have a plan.
I made 3 task lists:
- Daily tasks : This one stays the same for the most part. It contains things like my exercise and water intake.
- Work : This one changes each work day and has the items that I plan to complete for my day job each day.
- Personal : This one has my um… personal daily tasks / goals on it and can change daily as well.
I am limited to 5 tasks on each list, this is to keep myself from overloading my tasks and creating more stress. I can and likely will do items that are not on the lists but the list items are the most important ones.
I have 6 colors for each list:
- Purple : All tasks on the list are complete
- Green : 4 items on the list are complete
- Blue : 3 items on the list are complete
- Yellow : 2 items on the list are complete
- Orange : 1 items on the list are complete
- Red : No items on the list are complete
I exercise daily. I am creative in some way every day. I meditate every day.
I’m not going to go into the details of all the tasks since that would make posting about it much more daunting.
I have my lists all set for tomorrow.